Party Wall Advice

The Party Wall etc Act 1996 provides a Building Owner with additional rights to carry out various works to existing party walls and to excavate near to a neighbours property to provide for example a new foundation for an extension. People often find that implementing the provisions of the Act can be frustrating and expensive.

It is essential therefore that proper advice is obtained at the earliest opportunity. We act as party wall surveyors and can offer this advice. Please contact Grahame Benstead.